If you are new to internet marketing, you will be amazed how easy it is to put a website online and start making money. Years ago you would have to code your own websites manually and this could take days to complete. Nowadays we can content management systems like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla that does the most work for you. You just install them and add your content.
How to start a website in 10 steps:
- Try to find a good domain name. I usually use name.com, godaddy auctions or expireddomains.net.
- Register it on a trusted domain registrar which offers free whois – Companies that offer this are name.com with a promo code or namecheap.
- Get a paid hosting package. I’ve just bought a new package on hostgator.
- Log in to your hosting account and install wordpress via fantastico.
- Get a good WP theme. I use elegantthemes.
- Download the zip and install the template from the WP admin section (it’s faster then uploading it via FTP): Go to THEMES > INSTALL THEMES > UPLOAD to do so.
- Enable Akisment and install the Platinum Seo plugin.
- Change Permalinks to /%postname%/
- Delete the sample content and add unique content to your site and promote a product to make money.
- Go and build some links or buy some gigs on fiverr.